Want to know our secret?

Let me introduce you to a brand which I discovered two years ago and have been using ever since because I absolutely love the products.

The company is called Arbonne and they make ultra-premium Swiss skincare, haircare and cosmetics.

The products are all completely botanically based and vegan certified. They don’t contain any of the harmful ingredients found in many other ranges.

I use the Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation on all my brides, bridesmaids and mothers because I can honestly say it’s absolutely brilliant. It is water-proof, has great build-able coverage, excellent pigmentation, it’s easy to spread and a little goes a very long way. Even better than that, there are 15 different shades and each one has SPF15 broad spectrum sun protection, skin-firming properties and clinical trials have shown it increases the moisture content of the skin. And that’s just the foundation!

I’m also using Arbonne’s RE9 Anti-ageing skincare daily luxury routine and my face is glowing. You only have to use the tiniest amount of each product and it smells and feels beautiful. The moisturisers don’t leave any oily residue or film on your skin, they soak right in and they’re great in the tropics.

Did you know that only 10% of ageing is genetic. The other 90% is caused by environmental factors like the sun, stress, smoking, diet, the list goes on. But that’s great news because it means we can control 90% of the visible signs of ageing!

So if you are ready to outgrow ageing start using Arbonne’s beautiful ultra-premium Swiss skincare range, you will absolutely love it.

Email me if you’d like to know more.